Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

That esqulated quickly!

Defend the north 2013 Defend the north 2013

umm

Yup. Yup.

I dont get it. mabey its that in order for life to carry on there has to be death?

Perdition Perdition

This was so good I put 2 hours into this trying to find all 4 endings, I found 3 if them cant find the fourth good job!

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Cracker Hitler the proyomanic cosplayer whos destiny is to use MSP to edit the UNIVERS!! :D

Tiny Dangerous Dungeons Tiny Dangerous Dungeons

yeah this game is good, reminds me of another game actually called Tower of Heaven.
Hey if some1s kinds enough can some1 recomend me to the audio portal thx I hate to beg but yeah

I'M NOT DEAD I'M NOT DEAD

I made a song with nearly the same title lol sounds gud brah

Never Let You Go Never Let You Go

nice

spot1techno responds:

Thanks! :)

Song of Healing Guitar Cover Song of Healing Guitar Cover

Great! A lil fast compaired to the original tempo but eyy whatever better than what I can do!¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rainheart666787 responds:

Cheers! i wanted to do something A lil different and your stuff is awesome! don't ever forget it!

May heaven grant you fortune May heaven grant you fortune

Very well done. One of the best flash games I ever played IMHO

D&D Cleric 1 D&D Cleric 1

Ahhh a Dnd cleric, I too play a cleric in the world of dungeons and dragons! What edition are you playing? and what is your race and cleric domain out of curiosity. Mines half-elf cleric :P and I play 5th edition.

Rocktopus64 responds:

We're playing 5th edition. Also, our setting has only humans, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's human.

Midna Midna