Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

That esqulated quickly!

Defend the north 2013 Defend the north 2013

umm

Yup. Yup.

I dont get it. mabey its that in order for life to carry on there has to be death?

Snap Snap

This was cool, its like she had a special power to freeze time every time she snaped, at the cost of going into a perilous dimension, really good stuff!

Pico Day Battle! Pico Day Battle!

To short, to much of a tease

Ds2: Rogue Warrior Ds2: Rogue Warrior

*watches vid* welp im done here bye bye newgrounds its been a pleasure

Shieldmaiden Shieldmaiden

This looks like its gonna be very fucking awsome when it comes out!

My only concern is how frequent and long each episode is gonna be... Like often times when I see good flash animations like this they start out just fine! but after 1 or 2 episodes that quality goes down and the vids get shorter the time new vids get realeased is longer which sucks D:

If you clould like make (for an example) one solid 10 min episode a month that be outstanding for me! Thanks for reading

PiratePudding responds:

Thank you for the compliment!

There seems to be a misunderstanding: There i only one story, it's one short film (about 10 min).
However rather than me taking a year to finish it by myself without having anything to show you guys, I'm cutting the film up in smaller parts or "episodes" of 2-3 min, and release them as I complete them.
That way you get to follow the story, and I can take my time and make the whole thing in good quality.

I have plenty more stories to tell about these characters. o if it goes well there will be more, but right now there' only one film.

The DONG The DONG

Lol

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

Perfectly Animated, Original, good voice acting 5/5~

Crazy Customer Delight Crazy Customer Delight

Lol im from Ohio what city is this in?

brewstew responds:

i live in toledo ... good ol toledo